Shizuka Arakawa Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The leader of the Russian delegation is a Jew, named

Go down

The leader of the Russian delegation is a Jew, named  Empty The leader of the Russian delegation is a Jew, named

Post by jancancook Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 am

The leader of the Russian delegation is a Jew, named Joffe, who has recently been released from Siberia [...] after the meal I had a first conversation with Mr. Joffe. His whole theory is simply based on the universal application of the right of self-governance of nations in the broadest form. The thus liberated nations then have to be brought to love each other [...] I advised him that we would not attempt to imitate the Russian example and that we likewise would not tolerate a meddling in our internal affairs. If he continued to hold on his utopic viewpoints the peace would not be possible and then he would be well advised just to take the journey back with the next train. Mr. Joffe looked astonishedly at me with his gentle eyes and was silent for a while. Then he continued in a kindly, even imploring tone I shall never forget: "I very much hope that we will be able to raise the revolution also in your country."

Dubai Metro
eco travel Thailand

jancancook

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down